Addicted to Books, Coffee, and Cigarettes

Friday, July 15, 2005

HARRY POTTER!!!

It is overcast and cool this afternoon in Chicago--the perfect napping weather...
But here I am, stealing some computer time at my temp job, and the only thing I can think about is the new Harry Potter book that is being released at midnight tonight!

My friend D is visiting from San Francisco this weekend and we have a marathon reading session planned. I guess that's not all we have planned--large amounts of alcohol will also be on the agenda. I am so excited to get to see her and show her around my town!

In other news:
Relationships are hard. I am in Chicago and the man I love is in North Carolina. Neither of us has plans to move in the near future...so where does that leave us? I am a planner; I have to have the security of knowing what is going to happen and when. I have trouble just "waiting to see what happens." Like I told N last night, I have always made things happen, if I wanted them enough...he is not the same...I just don't know where this is headed and that totally freaks me out.

So, I am choosing to focus on Harry Potter and alcohol for the time being...those are things I can figure out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Earl said...

Click Me

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home