Addicted to Books, Coffee, and Cigarettes

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My "Mental Breakdown"

Apparently, my ex/boyfriend/friend has declared that I am psychologically unfit because I have not responded to his proclamations of love in the way he wanted me to.

Here's my question: why would anyone in their right mind declare love to a mentally unstable woman?

Maybe he loves me because he's just as much of a basketcase as I am...
Wasn't he the one who dumped me 5 months into our relationship--came back to me proclaiming love--and then (9 months later) went out of his way to let me know that I was NOT special to him, that he never loved me, and that he didn't care what happened to "us"-- only to turn around and declare is unflagging devotion 1 month later? Are these the actions of a cool, calm, collected, or sound mind?

After all of this rash and hurtful behavior, is it really that hard to understand why I would be unsure about letting N back into my heart or my life?

I call it careful, not crazy.

hurt, sad, and lonely
a

1 Comments:

Blogger Earl said...

Hermione has gone completely mental!!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home