Addicted to Books, Coffee, and Cigarettes

Friday, July 01, 2005

OK so--Job hunting SUCKS!

I am so frustrated right now, I could throw this computer out the window!!!!!

I signed on with a temp agency--and they are setting up interviews for me, but I wanted to get a job in my field. There are just NONE out there...at least there are none that are advertising online. UUUGGGGHHH.

I also decided not to go with the apartment I filled out an application for the other night. It was too far from the EL and I had to put like a million dollars down...my roomate won't be coming for days and she won't have money to put down either.

So here is my new plan:
I am looking for roomates who already have apartments. This way, I shouldn't have to come up with a million dollars just to move into a place. What sucks about this plan is that I still don't know where I will put all of my stuff once I move it here. Most of the people looking for roomies have already furnished apartments. I guess I can get it here and then have a huge garage sale, but that doesn't sound like fun at all. Anyway--I'm sure it will work out---it has to!

frustrated and hot....
a

2 Comments:

Blogger Earl said...

Well, at least you have a place to stay in the mean time that is not costing you an arm and a leg.

If you can hold off on the apartment for the time being, you can get your own apartment when lizabeth's sister comes to town.

You aren't going to have the money to move your stuff out there for some time anyway, so there is no point in worrying about what your going to do with it until then.

Hope the day is cooler today.

E.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Earl said...

The more I think about how sweaty you have been lately, the more turned on I am getting.

So, in retrospect, I hope it isn't cooler.

E.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home